Post Trade Services
Thomson Reuters Post Trade Services enable you to feed more trades into your STP system to give you benefits all along the line, from credit management and risk through to confirmation and settlement.
- Increase the scope of your electronic deal capture.
- Discover discrepancies within seconds of trading through electronic trade notifications.
- Automate your processes for legal confirmation and regulatory compliance across all OTC markets.
- Monitor and archive dealing conversations electronically and find information in seconds.
- Create data warehouses for easy paper-free compliance.
Thomson Reuters Deal Tracker
Thomson Reuters Deal Tracker offers a suite of tools for monitoring and processing FX trades from the front to the back office. It enables you to take control of your conversational deals, confirmed tickets and post-trade notifications before, during and after trading – so you can create a continuous cycle of improvement.
Thomson Reuters Trade Notification
Thomson Reuters Trade Notification is a global messaging service where you can sign up as a publisher or receiver. Receivers can receive trade notifications electronically and return affirmations (or rejections) to the source, Publishers can publish trade notifications to Thomson Reuters Trade Notification receivers all round the globe. Thomson Reuters provides a neutral independent platform, guaranteed delivery and global customer support.
- Want to receive or provide STP?
Get in touch.
- Want to talk to someone about Thomson Reuters Deal Tracker?
- Download fact sheet 1.04 MB