Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct
An industry-leading market data and fully managed service solution, that offers ultra-low latency direct exchange feeds.
Get ahead of your competition with the industry’s fastest market data solution. Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct offers total latency of less than one millisecond and is the only fully managed service available in the market today. Its ultra-low latency full-tick feeds, direct from exchanges, are ideal for algorithmic trading programs and other high-speed machine trading applications. Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct integrates with Elektron Real Time and Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform so that you can leverage existing consolidated feed and market data infrastructure.
- Supercharge your algorithms and other applications with direct connections into the exchanges that matter most to you – fully managed and globally supported by Thomson Reuters.
- Get the most comprehensive data at the lowest latencies available – leveraging our experience in global content management and market data distribution technology.
- Full data normalization: Thomson Reuters is the de facto industry standard for normalizing market data. We use world-class market logic that lets you easily integrate and use our data in all your applications.
- Ultra-low latency: Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct benchmarks an average latency of less than one millisecond during periods of high traffic.
- Full order book data: Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct uses our the state-of-the-art Open Message Model (OMM) to bring you context and depth that is unavailable in any other direct exchange solution.
- Worldwide content coverage: Managing the market data content of over 350 exchange and OTC markets, Thomson Reuters is the world leader in distributing high-quality exchange and ECN data.
- Manage your own connectivity: Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct eliminates intermediaries between you and the exchanges, so you can manage exactly how data reaches you, how it’s being processed, and what backup facilities are in place.
- Global support: a fully trained, fully staffed Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct global support structure is in place from installation through to production support
- Fully managed service: Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct is the only fully managed global service in the market today. We free your IT and market data support teams to focus on your business, while we focus on ours.