Elektron Application Solutions
Elektron provides integrated application architecture to support every part of the trade lifecycle. From real-time information terminals that require a huge breadth of value-added content and analytics; algorithmic trading, order routing and pre-trade risk management engines that require the lowest latency full-tick depth-of-market data; market connectivity gateways to route orders to multiple markets with minimal latency; surveillance software to ensure regulatory compliance and identify any suspicious trading activity; and systems management solutions to monitor and manage every layer of my IT infrastructure, including network, hardware and application software components.
- StreamBase Event Processing Platform – A CEP technology platform that supports algorithm development, back-testing and deployment of alpha-generating strategies – all in the same environment and with the same data connections.
- Panopticon Visual Analysis Dashboard Technology – Data visualization capabilities embedded into the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform for Velocity Analytics enables firms to move seamlessly from strategy development and testing to deployment and monitoring. Combining rich content and analytics with data visualization tools allows you to display real-time and historical data in a variety of visually intuitive formats.
Learn more about our partnership with Panopticon
- ITRS Infrastructure Management & Monitoring Solution – Enterprise-wide monitoring and management capabilities for multiple trading and risk applications, along with the data and infrastructure solutions that power them.
- Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform for Velocity Analytics – A strategic platform that facilitates quantitative trading from pre-trade research through to execution and trade compliance, and allows you to quickly launch trading strategies in new global markets.
- Thomson Reuters News Analytics – News analysis solution measuring author sentiment (positive, neutral and negative tonality) along with relevance and novelty of the items.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon for Hedge Funds – Thomson Reuters Eikon for Hedge Funds combines the powerful assets of Eikon premium news, real-time data, research and analytics with a third-party portfolio, order and risk management application enabling a clear view of your portfolio. Delivered as a hosted solution, Eikon for Hedge Funds leverages the Elektron global information infrastructure and content services. With access to the Thomson Reuters global transaction network, decisions can be made and executed quickly from a single desktop.
- Thomson Reuters Dealing Aggregator – Thomson Reuters Dealing Aggregator addresses FX algorithmic execution and liquidity management requirements across multiple venues . It aggregates liquidityacross multiple bank and ECN venues, including Thomson Reuters Matching and also interfaces with Reuters Electronic Trading for end-to-end price distribution. Thomson Reuters Dealing Aggregator enables a real-time view of overall position keeping along with an open, feature-rich API framework for ease of integration with other systems.