Elektron brings together the global financial community, facilitating mission critical information flows between clients, counterparties and service providers.
Elektron connects the global financial community. 96 of the top 100 banks; 19 of the top 20 asset managers; 8 of the top 10 hedge funds and 10 of the top 10 global exchanges are already part of the Elektron community.
- Application Partners
As an independent provider of high-performance infrastructure and information services, Thomson Reuters partners with leading third party application vendors to ensure our customers can benefit from a fully integrated end-to-end trading platform that addresses every aspect of your business workflow, from pre-trade price discovery through to post-trade and compliance.
- Find out how you can deploy the StreamBase CEP platform over Elektron
- Find out how you can deploy Corvil solutions for latency monitoring and management over Elektron
- Find out how you can deploy data visualization software from Panopticon over Elektron 178KB<
- Find out how you can deploy systems management software from ITRS over Elektron 176KB
Learn more about our partnershop with ITRS/content/video/player.swf?file=http://media.thomsonreuters.com/Public/Markets/itrs.flv&image=/content/financial/images/enterprise/elektron/itrs_video_thumb.jpg&abouttext=Thomson Reuters Elektron&aboutlink=http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/financial/financial_products/real-time/elektron&stretching=fill1851209wmode transparentallowscriptaccess alwaysallowfullscreen true
- Find out how you can deploy the StreamBase CEP platform over Elektron 311KB
- Content Partners
Thomson Reuters maintains close partnerships with global exchanges and market operators to ensure that we can provide unrivalled coverage. Elektron delivers a next-generation consolidated real-time feed that aggregates data from more than 350 exchange-traded and OTC markets.
- Technology Partners
Hewlett Packard has partnered with Thomson Reuters to develop technology-based services, including Thomson Reuters Elektron.
- Hewlett-Packard –– Thomson Reuters partners with Hewlett-Packard to develop technology-based services enabling real-time market data to be managed and distributed to our customers globally. Hewlett-Packard has worked with Thomson Reuters on a number of key projects, including Elektron which is built with HP blades. In addition to being responsible for building the racks, testing and configuring all of the hardware for Elektron, Hewlett-Packard also completed the final installation.
Intel has worked with Thomson Reuters to provide the latest in high-performance Financial Services software.
- Intel – For over two years Intel has supported Thomson Reuters development centers globally by providing early adopter versions of its latest Xeon processor systems for development and performance testing. Intel has also provided advanced engineering support to assist Thomson Reuters developers in taking full advantage of the Intel Xeon processor technologies, achieving a remarkable performance for Elektron. Intel’s Xeon processors have been developed to meet the most demanding performance requirements of the Financial Services Industry using de-facto industry standard processor architectures.
Learn more about our partnership with Intel:
- Success Brief- Delivering real-time financial information
- Watch the video now
/content/video/player.swf?file=http://media.thomsonreuters.com/Public/Markets/intel_video.flv&image=/content/financial/images/enterprise/elektron/intel_video_thumb.jpg&abouttext=Thomson Reuters Elektron&aboutlink=http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/financial/financial_products/real-time/elektron&stretching=fill1851209wmode transparentallowscriptaccess alwaysallowfullscreen true
Our work with Microsoft has lead to enhancements in our development centers around the world.
- Microsoft – As a technology partner, Thomson Reuters benefits from the inclusion of Microsoft Windows Server in Elektron, enabling financial firms to access and share information faster and more cost effectively. Microsoft has supported Thomson Reuters development centers around the world throughout the design, testing and launch phases of Elektron, helping to optimize the solution to leverage the low latency investments Microsoft has made in Windows Server. Microsoft’s operating system has been designed to meet the most demanding performance requirements, and can offer additional benefits such as worldwide resources, the ability to fine-tune performance and applications, as well as ease of deployment and management.
Watch the Elektron video
Watch playback of our recent webinars:
- Improving Trade Flow Effectiveness with CEP Visualization Technology
- Gaining a holistic View of Market Data & Trading Infrastructure: The Power of Real-Time Monitoring
Solution Partner Program
Find out howwe partner with third party vendors