Usage and Availability
TRBC is a core component of the investment community workflow and is used by over 100,000 professionals using Thomson Reuters products. The system forms an integral part of the benchmarking process due to its global scope and superior methodology.
How can TRBC help your business?
- Investment managers, investment bankers and analysts for navigation, benchmarking, sector rotation and peer comparison
- Since 2005, over 20,000 users of Reuters Knowledge have used TRBC to find relevant research, news and to build and analyze peer groups.
- Online investment portals & media providers for website creation, navigation and sector/industry targeted advertising
- News & Research - tagging makes it easier to find relevant news stories & research.
- Over 2,500 Reuters journalists use TRBC tags on their outputs.
- Over 250 Sell Side research firms rely on TRBC to tag research and RIXML has adopted TRBC as an integral part of the RIXML standard.
- Exchanges to classify their constituents and create indices. TRBC is committed to complete coverage of the listed companies on exchange and the fastest updates for new listings.
- Quantitative researchers for the most consistent, broadest global coverage with 10 years of history for back testing and benchmarking.
TRBC is available on various Thomson Reuters products:
- Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Thomson Reuters Datastream
- Reuters 3000 Xtra
- Thomson Reuters Knowledge
- Portfolio Analytics
- Thomson ONE for Investment Management
TRBC is available on various Thomson Reuters feed products:
- Thomson Reuters Datascope Select
- Thomson Reuters Datascope Equities
- Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct
- QA Studio
- QA Direct