Thomson File Histories
Thomson File Histories is the largest commercial provider of U.S. file histories in the world. A team of over 50 industry professionals, utilizing the latest and best technologies available, manage our file fulfillment and in-house e-file library.
You tell us the format and the delivery method that best suits your needs, and we make sure your orders are done right — accurately and thoroughly — and delivered on time.
Order your U.S. patent file histories online, over the phone, or via facsimile.
With Thomson File Histories, you can:
- Draw on the world's largest commercial collection of electronic patent documents to quickly and easily fulfill your research needs.
Why Choose Thomson File Histories?
- Staff professionals stationed at the USPTO for those hard-to-find files not already in our collection.
- State-of-the-art OCR and scanning equipment.
- Team of trained quality assurance professionals .
- Fast turnarounds.
- Multiple delivery options .
- 24-hour online order tracking .
- Live customer service available from 8am-8pm (Eastern) each business day.
Our electronic files have built-in hyperlinks, so you can quickly and easily find the information you need. The CD-ROM option stores multiple files on one disc. Printed documents can be bound in a professional presentation format with an index and tabs for easy review.
Delivery methods include:
- Searchable text and images sent via email as downloadable .pdf files.
- Searchable text and images on CD-ROM.
- Non-searchable text and images sent via email as downloadable .pdf or .tif files.
- Non-searchable documents on CD-ROM.
- Printed / faxed copies.