Thomson Reuters Custom IP Solutions
Flexible Options For Your Unique IP Workflow
Thomson Reuters Custom IP Solutions offers a variety of flexible methods that can be matched to your workflow needs and information requirements for accessing patent data. Using whichever option meets your patent search and retrieval or monitoring needs, you can have complete confidence that all use the same first-rateThomson Reuters patent collection, featuring comprehensive data and literature citations from the world’s most important patent authorities.
“Constant monitoring of the IP landscape and unlimited access to a high-quality patent information system like Thomson Reuters Custom IP Applications for the entire company is essential for an IP world leader like Philips.”Gerard van der Light, Director Business Intelligence, Philips Intellectual Property & Standards
SECURE ACCESS TO QUALITY PATENT DATA - WHERE, WHEN AND HOW YOU NEED IT
- Thomson Reuters Custom IP Applications – Customize your patent research and monitoring to meet your specific patent data and workflow requirements, allowing you to overcome collaboration barriers. .
- Thomson Reuters IP Data Feeds – Deliver quality-assured patent data in standard XML format directly allowing you to save money and construct your own databases from multiple sources and integrate them directly into existing applications.
- Thomson Reuters IP Web Services – Search and retrieve Thomson Reuters patent data from within your in-house applications without having to store large databases.
Get coverage of the world's most important patent authorities to ensure you are conducting the most thorough research to support your IP strategy. Find linkages between patents—giving you an advantage in search efficiency and retrieval ability.
Get the following content via Thomson Reuters Custom IP Solutions
- Derwent World Patents Index® (DWPI) – the most trusted source of patent information, expertly indexed and featuring enhanced titles and comprehensive abstracts.
- Patent Citation Index™ (PCI) – the most trusted source of citation information; an ideal companion file to DWPI.
- Asia-Pacific patent data in English - empower your organization with critical insights into this booming area of innovation activity.
Also available are the crucial supporting files—such as update files, legal status, reassignments and reclassifications—that can clearly point you in the right direction so you can get the most from your in-house application.
We employ teams of experienced access design consultants to help you make the right patent data access decisions. Our consultants possess a rare combination of technical experience and IP knowledge, and through both rigorous development and methodical testing our experts will identify and implement the perfect solution for your organization.
After system selection and implementation, you get high-level training to ensure you reap the maximum benefits of your new system—and dedicated support means you always will.