Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services
Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services is the leader in finding and assessing subject matter experts. By combining vast resources and networks, we help connect top litigators with subject matter experts to create a more efficient workflow.
Expert Witness Services was developed to create a more efficient process for litigators to find subject matter experts. With access to a network of over 100,000 witnesses, Expert Witness Services can find the right expert witness for litigators more effectively.
Our staff includes attorneys, research librarians, and certified recruiting professionals who are trained to find the most qualified witnesses. They remain actively involved through the entire process to ensure the correct needs are being met.
With Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services you can:
- Leverage our network of over 100,000 experts.
- Focus on wining cases because we manage the process of finding an expert witness from start to finish
- Save time and money by utilizing all of our resources. The investment into processes, personal and expensive tools has already been made on our end.
- Feel confident in the expert witness you choose. Expert Witness Services only works with the most qualified expert witnesses.
Why choose Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services?
- We do the work free of charge. There is no payment made for the services until an expert witness is engaged. We do all the work up front at no charge.
- We take care of every step in the process. We handle every aspect of finding an expert witness. All you need to do is interview and choose the one that best meets your needs.
- Our level of service and expertise is unmatched. Our process is simple and the results extraordinary.