West Case Notebook
Everything you need to manage your case. All in one place.
One of the most critical elements to a lawyer’s success is sharp analysis, and every case must be analyzed in terms of strategic approach, main issues and risks. West Case Notebook is a software program that helps attorneys keep all case-related documents in one place while they perform all the necessary parts of litigation.
West Case Notebook organizes all essential case information in a centralized electronic database. So you and your team can enter and share key facts, documents, main characters, evidence, pleadings, legal research and more.
Built on the LiveNote platform, West Case Notebook easily integrates with Westlaw. Any research done on Westlaw® can be moved into a Case Notebook file, where users can annotate, search and report on the research and other documents.
With West Case Notebook, you can:
- Organize case documents, pleadings, legal research and information about individuals or organizations connected to the case.
- Classify case documents, research and information by annotating with your own notes and pre-defined, color-coded Issues.
- Export Westlaw research with comments, Issue tags KeyCite status and live links directly into your Case Notebook file.
- Receive a realtime feed at depositions or court and leave with a usable electronic transcript saved into your case file.
- Locate information quickly with summary reports on specific Issues or data, and with flexible full text searching targeted to particular data sets such as specific transcripts or documents.
- Organize sub-sets of documents and information using data groups.
- Work from home or while on the road.