Westlaw® Litigator is designed to help legal professionals with all phases of litigation, starting with the initial decision about whether or not a case is worth pursuing. Litigators can use Westlaw® Litigator to retrieve jury verdicts and summaries, investigate property records, find relevant jury instructions and present a well-polished case.
Westlaw® Litigator includes litigation forms and checklists to help draft pleadings, forms and motions with less effort, and prepare for depositions and interrogatories with more confidence. It also provides crucial background information on attorneys, judges and expert witnesses.
Westlaw® Litigator is a powerful, integrated platform combining litigation resources and workflow tools to support all phases of litigation.
With Westlaw Litigator, you can:
- Assess the merits of the case, and determine whether or not its worth pursuing.
- Find out who you're up against. The Westlaw® Profiler Profiler tool provides crucial background information on attorneys, judges and expert witnesses.
- Retrieve jury verdicts and summaries -- tapping into a nationwide database of over half a million jury verdicts to evaluate real-life outcomes based on similar fact patterns, as well as learn how much you might recover, find experts, and monitor litigation trends.
- Investigate property records. Use sophisticated public-records search tools to investigate assets, look for liens, locate hard-to-find witnesses, and more.
- Understand what you need to prove to the jury. Find relevant jury instructions that tell you exactly what you must prove to win your case.
- Present a well-polished case. Westlaw® Litigator includes litigation forms and checklists to help draft pleadings, forms and motions with less effort, and prepare for depositions and interrogatories with more confidence.
Why choose Westlaw Litigator?
- It's all in one place: professional profiles, jury verdicts, public records, forms and instructions. Westlaw® Litigator combines all these resources and more in a powerful, integrated platform to support all phases of litigation.
- Pleadings, motions & memoranda: A database of actual filed pleadings, motions, memoranda, and jury instructions.
- Briefs: provide a quick read on the issues surrounding any legal topic; and allows instant access to related materials.
- Expert Testimony: research experts by reviewing filed expert transcripts and reports.
- Dockets: fast, easy access to electronic court docket materials.