Quickly find relevant information about people and their connections.
Researching people – whether for litigation, fraud detection, witness research or due diligence – relies on information from a wide range of sources, some more trustworthy than others. Westlaw® PeopleMap helps legal professionals quickly find relevant information about people and their connections. Its deep cross-referencing and smart linking technology makes connections between people from billions of public records across the country, making it faster and easier to find a person of interest and his relationships to assets, filings, records and other people.
Westlaw PeopleMap also includes a dynamic graphical display that uses identifying icons to easily see connections between people and records. Researchers can view related documents before adding them to a full report to ensure they’re relevant, and can switch between the document view and graphical view at any time. An “active path” on the graphical view reveals shared assets, addresses or transactions between individuals, helping legal professionals quickly identify the connections and documents that are important to their research.
Westlaw PeopleMap lets researchers create a professional report that is customized to reflect only the information relevant to their case – comprehensive, assets or adverse information – in their preferred format (PDF, Word, WordPerfect®, Excel® or HTML). It saves public records researchers the time and effort spent checking multiple sources, and gives them confidence in the accuracy of their search results.
With Westlaw PeopleMap, you can:
- Quickly discover relationships between people, assets, and other public records
- Visualize results to make your research more focused
- Communicate your research findings more easily with professional reports
Why choose Westlaw PeopleMap?
- Smart linking technology connecting billions of records to individuals
- An intuitive interface that's easy to use, simplifying your research
- A dynamic interactive graphical view that helps you see connections quickly
- A mapping feature to help home in on the person you're looking for
- Downloadable reports in professional formats to easily communicate your findings
- Integration with Microsoft® Virtual Earth™ makes it easy to home in on a current address to help verify identity.
- Comprehensive public records information on Westlaw.
- Intuitive, graphical interface with identifying icons to make research efficient and thorough.
- Professionally formated reports with full-text documents.