Derwent Innovations Index
Includes patent coverage to 1963 and patent citations to 1973, from 47 patent-issuing authorities.
- Value-added information: By including clearer patent titles, and clear concise explanations of each patented invention, Derwent Innovations Index allows searchers at any level to search patent literature quickly and effectively. Includes patent families, rewritten descriptive titles, abstracts, DWPI class codes, and cited patents.
- Integrated bibliography management: Use EndNote® Web, fully integrated and freely available to any Derwent Innovations Index® user, to easily access and organize your references online. Send references to EndNote® Web as you search, share folders with others, store references online between search sessions.
- Links to full patent records: View concise abstracts written by subject experts, then link to full-text primary patent records from a range of full patent sources.
- Alerting and RSS feeds: Keep up to date with the information that matters to you by saving searches as email alerts.
- Web of Knowledge: Quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities with this premier research platform. Whether you're writing a paper, looking for potential collaborators, analyzing research performance or evaluating your library's collection, Web of Knowledge is built to accommodate your style of discovery and analysis.
- Web of Science: Provides quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases, with authoritative, multidisciplinary coverage from nearly 9,300 of the highest impact journals worldwide, including Open Access journals. You'll find current and retrospective coverage in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities, with coverage available to 1900.
- Derwent World Patents Index®: The most comprehensive database of value-added patent documents published in the world
- Patents Citation Index®: Provides examiner and author citations from six major patent-issuing authorities.
Customer Support & Sales
Tel: +1 703.706.4220 (USA)
Tel: +44 20.7433.4999 (UK)
Already a Customer?
THIS PRODUCT IS PART OF THOMSON REUTERS (ISI) WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
- Arts Humanities Citation Index
- Biosis Citation Index
- CAB Abstracts
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Current Chemical Reactions
- Current Contents Connect
- Essential Science Indicators
- FSTA Food Science Technology Abstracts
- Global Health
- Index Chemicus
- Journal Citation Reports
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Web of Science
- Zoological Record