Investigative News Network
Revealing the deeper stories behind local, domestic and international issues
The Investigative News Network (INN) is a consortium of 60 non-profit news organizations covering local, domestic and international issues from the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. Among the reporters and editors are 18 Pulitzer Prize winners.
U.S. based contributors include the Center for Public Integrity, the Center for Investigative Reporting, the St Louis Beacon, and the Rocky Mountain Investigative News Network. Each member of the INN consortium has been selected for a specific journalistic and market focus; ranging from locally, regionally, nationally, internationally and in some cases subject-based (e.g. product safety, education) focused reporting. INN content includes 'long-form' style reports and is accessible via all delivery methods on Reuters Connect.
- A constant update of stories, up to 20 delivered per day
- Short and long-form articles, up to 3000 words in length
- A mix of locally and nationally sourced stories selected for topical relevance or unique angle
- Text available via all Reuters Connect delivery channels, including a web services API, Content Downloader, Reuters Media Express and RSS feeds
- Be the first to access groundbreaking insights from local communities and award-winning reporters
- In-depth reporting style allows a deeper understanding of emerging issues of national interest
- Use expert, non-biased sources to supplement your content
- Access articles from a broad and varied range of topics, including corporate conduct, healthcare, education, money in politics, and consumer product safety