Scholarly Research, Publishing and Analysis
Whether you are just starting your academic research, an experienced researcher or teacher, or a librarian or administrator, we deliver objective content and the tools to support your role in the research workflow.
You can use this site to learn more about how to discover and analyze data, track and measure trends and performance, and collaborate, author, and publish research.
- Web of Knowledge: tools for research searching, tracking, measuring and collaboration in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities
- EndNote: search online bibliographic databases, organize references and images, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly
- Thomson Reuters Integrity: host and stream drug R&D science news, presentations, research institution profiles and more direct to your desktop.
Research & collaboration tools
- ResearcherID: find collaborators, review publication lists and explore how research is used around the world
- InCites: customized, citation-based research evaluation tool that enables objective analysis of people, programs, and peers
- ScholarOne: web-based manuscript submission and peer review workflow solutions
- Master Journal List: discover which journals are covered in our databases
- Publisher Relations: access to all master lists and content selection and submissions information
- Thomson Reuters Community Forums: get answers to product-related issues
- Science Watch: tracking trends and performance in basic research
- Citation Impact Center: commentary and discussion on scholarly research evaluation
- Newsletters: expert insight on information management and analysis