With Biological Abstracts/RRM® (Reports, Reviews, Meetings), you can easily discover the critical non-journal coverage you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. Coverage of meetings and conferences, literature reviews, U.S. patents, books, software and other media help you explore relevant disciplines from botany to microbiology to pharmacology.
Each year, Biological Abstracts/RRM® adds 215,000 non-journal references.
With Biological Abstracts/RRM, you can:
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world.
- Explore new applications, techniques and laboratory methods discussed at meetings, months before they are published in journals.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Survey the state of the art and avoid duplication of effort by exploring relevant patent data.
- Track competitors' activities.
Why choose Biological Abstracts/RRM?
- Relevant Coverage: Every item included in Biological Abstracts/RRM® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Comprehensive Information: Each year, Biological Abstracts/RRM® adds: more than 165,000 citations from more than 1,500 meetings; over 24,000 references to review articles; 29,000 U.S. patents; and 9,000 reviews and references for books, CD-ROMs and other life sciences media.
- Context-Sensitive Indexing: Keeps the terms in the same context as the original publication, so you can see the words used just as the author intended.
Tel: +1 800.336.4474
Tel: +1 215.386.0100
Fax: +1 215.386.2911
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: +44 20.7433.4000
Brazil: +55 11 8370 9845
Other Countries: +1 215 823 5674
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240
Australia & New Zealand:
+61 2 8587 7636
China: +86 10 5760 1200
India: +91 11 3044 6419
Korea: +82 2 2076 8100
South East Asia & Pakistan:
+65 6775 5088
Taiwan: +886 2 2503 3034