The CMR International 2011 Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook is the definitive up-to-date business-planning tool for decision-makers in R&D, corporate finance, business strategy, marketing planning and corporate communications.
Visit our e-commerce site to order your copy of the The CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook 2011.
The Centre for Medicines Research International Ltd, a Thomson Reuters business, provides the world's most trusted and publicly quoted pharmaceutical R&D statistics.
With CMR Factbook, you can:
- The CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook distills our data and commentary in a single, indispensable reference and strategic planning tool.
- Each finding is presented in a clear, easily-understood chart, accompanied by a succinct commentary highlighting the key message together with an explanation of the methodology used and the definitions applied.
Why choose CMR Factbook?
Find the answers to strategic questions such as:
- what are the trends in R&D expenditure, development time, and pipeline size?
- what are the clinical study trends in patient enrolment durations?
- where are clinical studies being conducted?
- what is the impact of therapeutic area when assessing the probability of success to market for one active substance from each of the key R&D stages?
The Johnson Building, 77
Tel: +44 (0)207 433 4299
Fax: +44 (0)207 433 4310