Current Chemical Reactions
Current Chemical Reactions ® delivers the latest synthetic methods reported in over 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals. Each reaction provides complete reaction diagrams,critical conditions, bibliographic data, and author abstracts.
Access over one million reactions.
With Current Chemical Reactions, you can:
- Keep up with new and newly modified reactions and methods.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Why choose Current Chemical Reactions?
- Relevant Coverage: Every item included in Current Chemical Reactions ® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas. Navigate forward, backward and through the literature, searching all disciplines and time spans to discover information with impact.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away — eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool. You can also capture citation activity with Citation Report, instantly creating formatted reports to view vital citation information for individuals or institutions.
- Backfiles to 1840:Current Chemical Reactions ® provides backfiles to 1986, plus INPI archives from 1840 to 1985. You can access this wealth of vital data to find the supporting — or refuting — data you need. More backfiles give you the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.
- Comprehensive reaction information: Explore detailed experimental conditions, full reaction flows, product yields, and key step indicators.
- Key access points: Conduct highly targeted searches via reaction type, products, and reagents; journal; author; or research institution.
- Integrated bibliography management: Use EndNote® Web, fully integrated and freely available to any Current Chemical Reactions® user, to easily access and organize your references online. Send references to EndNote® Web as you search, share EndNote® Web folders with others, store references online between search sessions.
- KeyWords Plus®: Enhance the power of cited reference searching by searching across disciplines for all the articles that have cited references in common.
- Times Cited: Discover a paper's influence by linking to all the papers that have cited it.
- Full-text links: Directly access publishers' full-text articles.
- Alerting and RSS feeds: Keep up to date with the information that matters to you by saving general, cited reference and chemical structure searches as email alerts. Or set up RSS feeds for saved searches and Citation Alerts.
Format and Delivery Options:
- Web of Science: Updated monthly; backfiles to 1840.
- Magnetic tape: Updated every six months, cumulating to an annual CD-ROM; over 42,000 reactions added annually; backfiles to 1986.
- FTP: Updated every six months.
- Web of Science: Current Chemical Reactions® is just one of the multidisciplinary citation databases available within Web of Science, the definitive resource for global research. You can search five databases simultaneously within Web of Science, as well as any other databases you subscribe to through Web of Knowledge.
- Science Citation Index Expanded: Over 6,650 major journals across 150 disciplines, to 1900.
- Social Sciences Citation Index®: Over 1,950 journals across 50 social science disciplines, as well as 3,500 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals, to 1956.
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index®: over 1,160 arts and humanities journals, as well as selected items from over 6,000 scientific and social sciences journals
- Index Chemicus®: Over 2.6 million compounds, to 1993.
- Web of Knowledge: Quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities with this premier research platform. Whether you're writing a paper, looking for potential collaborators, analyzing research performance or evaluating your library's collection, Web of Knowledge is built to accommodate your style of discovery and analysis.
Tel: +1 800.336.4474
Tel: +1 215.386.0100
Fax: +1 215.386.2911
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: +44 20.7433.4000
Brazil: +55 11 8370 9845
Other Countries: +1 215 823 5674
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240
Australia & New Zealand:
+61 2 8587 7636
China: +86 10 5760 1200
India: +91 11 3044 6419
Korea: +82 2 2076 8100
South East Asia & Pakistan:
+65 6775 5088
Taiwan: +886 2 2503 3034