Thomson Reuters Drug News
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity SM to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
News is selected for importance, put into context and presented in a clear, concise and eye-catching format.
With Thomson Reuters Drug News, you can:
- Select news that is relevant and important to you
- Receive over 25 late-breaking news items posted every business day
- Access practical and accurate information, including chemical structure images
- Keep informed of the latest advances from more than 300 congresses each year
Why choose Thomson Reuters Drug News?
- Once you've located the item of interest, you can link seamlessly to corresponding records in Thomson Reuters Integrity SM to explore the relevant products, companies, diseases, targets or patents.
- News in Context: brief reports prepared from extensive sources
- Conference Highlights: news from main congresses around the world
- The Starting Line: an alerts service presenting a weekly updated table of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action
- Pipeline on the Move: a weekly alerts service presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development
Tel: +1 800.336.4474
Tel: +1 215.386.0100
Fax: +1 215.386.2911
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: +44 20.7433.4000
Brazil: +55 11 8370 9845
Other Countries: +1 215 823 5674
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240
Australia & New Zealand:
+61 2 8587 7636
China: +86 10 5760 1200
India: +91 11 3044 6419
Korea: +82 2 2076 8100
South East Asia & Pakistan:
+65 6775 5088
Taiwan: +886 2 2503 3034
Already a Customer?