High-Impact Papers is a database of the most influential papers in specific fields of the sciences and social sciences, 1981 through the current year, as reflected by citation counts. Each field contains the complete bibliographic information on the 200 most-cited papers of each year — a total of 4,400 papers in all fields covered.
How many high-impact papers do you have? How many are from your institution, or nation? Has the share of cited papers changed? Create rankings of authors, institutions, journals, nations, and more to find the answers.
With High-Impact Papers, you can:
- Rank journals that publish the most-cited papers in a specific field.
- Rank the most-cited authors, institutions, and nations in a specific field.
- Identify potential editorial board, peer review, or advisor candidates.
- Discover which journals your manuscript should be published in.
- Determine your journal's influence in the marketplace.
Why choose High-Impact Papers?
- Data for each paper includes: all author names and addresses; institution name, department, section, lab, city, state, province, country; article title; journal title and volume; beginning page number, year; document type; category; and as annual and total citation counts.
- Search, group, summarize, and rank using any data elements, such as author names (all author names), institution, discipline, year, citation count, collaborating institutions or nations, etc.
- Allows virtually any type of analysis of output of papers and influence in terms of citations or citations per paper.
Format and Delivery Options
Data delivered on CD in MS Access® format, with a custom Windows®-based or web interface.