Thomson Reuters Integrity
Thomson Reuters IntegritySM provides researchers with reliable, detailed information across multiple disciplines and from the perspective of a scientist – to support successful drug research and development.
Integrating biology, chemistry and pharmacology data on more than 320,000 compounds with demonstrated biological activity and almost 140,000 patent family records, Integrity provides a unique knowledge solution designed to empower your discovery and development activities where you need it most – at the bench.
With Thomson Reuters Integrity, you can:
- rapidly access recent, relevant and refined scientific information
- make better decisions faster, with advanced knowledge management tools
- lower risk and prioritize your projects using information integrated from multiple fields of drug R&D
- stay at the cutting edge of drug research and development with daily updates
Why choose Thomson Reuters Integrity?
Updated daily, its expertly refined drug information is integrated in a single, flexible resource that can help to drive innovation, and support earlier decision-making.
Integrity’s key strength is the fact that it is developed, populated and supported by a cross-section of the scientific community. Our scientists provide an unparalleled depth of industry expertise that means we can add the features and content you value most – from concise product summaries to chemical structures emerging from the most recent patent and biomedical literature.
Our Biomarkers Module brings a new dimension to Integrity- linking drugs, targets and genes to biomarkers information from a diverse range of sources. Find the right biomarker with the right utility for your R&D project, whether for proof-of-mechanism, safety/tox studies or patient stratification.
To ensure you stay right up-to-date, Thomson Reuters Drug News can deliver the latest drug R&D news direct to your inbox every day, allowing you to link seamlessly to corresponding drug records in Integrity.
Integrity Is Divided Into Key Interlinking Knowledge Areas:
- DRUGS & BIOLOGICS: Essential chemical and pharmacological information, and the development status of bioactive compounds in the drug pipeline.
- EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY: Data from experimental studies that delineate drug/receptor and enzyme/target cell interactions.
- EXPERIMENTAL MODELS: Identify the best animal models to use and evaluate models used in competitor drug development.
- PHARMACOKINETICS/METABOLISM: Data from experimental and clinical studies that delineate the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) profile of a drug.
- ORGANIC SYNTHESIS: Routes of synthesis (schemes, intermediates, reagents, end products) for drugs currently on the market or in development.
- DISEASE BRIEFINGS: Dynamic executive summaries on the current status of and future trends in drug therapy.
- GENOMICS: Use relationships between genes and diseases to gain insight into underlying biological mechanisms and identify potential new drug targets.
- TARGETS & PATHWAYS: Find out about precedented targets and explore their role in pathological pathways.
- CLINICAL STUDIES: Information on clinical trials of drugs currently under study or in use in humans.
Supplement and enhance your searches with fully integrated information on:
- COMPANIES AND RESEARCH INSTITUTES: Essential information on public and private companies, academic centers and research institutions active in the field of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- LITERATURE: References to current biomedical literature, abstracts and proceedings from congresses and symposia and company communications.
- PATENTS: References to the most recent patent literature reflecting drug research activity throughout the world.
The Biomarkers Module of Thomson Reuters IntegritySM provides a wealth of reliable, high-quality, continually updated information supporting biomarker research at every stage of drug R&D including:
- Target identification
- Proof of mechanism
- Proof of concept
- Treatment/safety monitoring
- Outcome measurement
The Biomarkers Module is the first biomarker database to provide standardized terminology and to classify biomarkers reliably into lifecycle phases and disciplines. It is designed to help you make better, more informed decisions as you strive to improve cost efficiency, predict and minimise risk and avoid late stage attrition.
Integrity allows you to contextualize and assess the relative importance of each biomarker by exploring the associated drugs, targets and genes.
Biomarkers Module Development
What can Biomarkers do for you?
- Discovery biologists
Helping you to:
- Learn the biology of the disease you’re working on, and to understand the current research situation regarding biomarkers in your therapy area.
- Choose the biomarker that will give early indications as to whether modifying a potential target has a positive outcome on the disease process.
- Pre-clinical scientists
Helping you to:
- Find the biomarkers that show the effects of your compound on the disease state.
- Select suitable biomarkers for use in safety and efficacy studies to give early indication of toxicity and proof of concept.
- Clinical researchers
Helping you to:
- Find the population that will respond best to the particular treatment.
- Know which biomarkers to use to improve the design and efficiency of your studies, and improve your probability of success.
- Translational researchers
Helping you to:
- Connect experimental research and clinical studies for pivotal insights.
- Assign the right biomarker to the right project as early as possible enabling you to maximize the benefit of using biomarkers in a development project.
The Biomarkers Module is also available as an XML feed for your in-house informatics solutions.
Tel: +1 800.336.4474
Tel: +1 215.386.0100
Fax: +1 215.386.2911
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: +44 20.7433.4000
Brazil: +55 11 8370 9845
Other Countries: +1 215 823 5674
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240
Australia & New Zealand:
+61 2 8587 7636
China: +86 10 5760 1200
India: +91 11 3044 6419
Korea: +82 2 2076 8100
South East Asia & Pakistan:
+65 6775 5088
Taiwan: +886 2 2503 3034
- More Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Solutions
- Factsheet PDF
- Brochure PDF
- Poster PDF
- Integrity for Pharmacologists PDF
- Integrity for Medicinal Chemists PDF
- Biomarkers Module Factsheet PDF
- Biomarkers Module FAQs PDF
- Product Inquiries
- Thomson Reuters Life Sciences Consulting
Subscribe to our free quarterly reports and white papers:
- The Cutting Edge of Chemistry
- The Promise of Imaging Biomarkers
- Biomarkers: An indispensable addition to the drug development toolkit
- Establishing the standards in biomarkers research