IP Rules from Thomson IP Management Services helps you meet all your global maintenance requirements. This powerful tool can energize your decision making process and take your IP management to the next level. Maximize the value of your IP portfolio with the industry's most comprehensive and accurate collection of patent and trademark rules.
IP Rules enables you to:
- Ensure on-time filings and payments around the world.
- Improve the effectiveness of your IP management processes.
- Configure IP Rules to your business environment.
- Forecast the cost of maintaining your IP rights.
- Evaluate newly-acquired portfolios.
- Brief your clients and colleagues on changes relevant to their business.
The industry's most comprehensive and accurate collection.
With IP Rules, you can:
- Strengthen your IP portfolio decision-making process.
- Protect intellectual property by ensuring timely payments.
- Improve accuracy of patent and trademark maintenance.
- Save time and increase productivity with automated processes.
- Verify integrity of portfolio data.
- Assist with budget forecasting.
Why choose IP Rules?
- Streamline IP portfolio decision-making.
- Comply with global IP developments.
- ConfigureIP Rules to your unique business environment.
- General Inquiries
- IP Rules Inquiries
- Product and Services Information
- Client Support
- Client Support (Japan)
Global Office Locations
30200 Telegraph Road
Bingham Farms, Michigan 48025
Client Support Phone: +1 866 582 3705
Akasaka Park Building 19F
5-2-20 Akasaka, Minato-ku,
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240