Thomson Compumark’s Entertainment Solutions
Worldwide demand for entertainment across all media is driving an explosion in content, together with dramatic changes in the ways entertainment is produced, delivered and consumed.
While this dramatic shift presents tremendous new market opportunities, it makes the challenge of researching and protecting entertainment titles and trademarks more complex than ever before.
Thomson CompuMark helps you meet that challenge with a comprehensive array of Entertainment Solutions for a multidimensional research approach that offers:
- Trademark coverage
- Title coverage
- Copyright coverage
Expanding Entertainment. Creative Solutions.
With Thomson Compumark’s Entertainment Solutions, you can:
Determine the availability of titles for film, TV, gaming, and other entertainment uses in markets around the world with our Full Title Searches - commonly used to obtain Errors & Omissions insurance. Our title coverage includes industry, regional, national, government, and academic archives, as well as specialized commercial databases. We also cover common law web sources, including user generated content, online databases, and domain names. Coverage is available for the following global markets: United States, Canada, Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, UK, Australia & New Zealand.
Determine the copyright status of a movie, book, website, musical composition, or any other entertainment property. Our U.S. Full Copyright Search provides pertinent information on copyright status, assignment history, chain of title, underlying and derivative works, and author biography. We search U.S. Copyright Office records, authoritative entertainment databases and our own proprietary entertainment research library to give you the most complete information.
Why choose Thomson Compumark’s Entertainment Solutions?
- Comprehensive coverage including our proprietary database containing trademarks collected and updated from more than 300 trade publications
- Extensive coverage of title and trademark sources
- Private reference library of more than 100 publications detailing historical entertainment properties
- Proprietary Title and Entertainment database
- Custom solutions to meet your needs
- Research analysts are among the most experienced in the industry
- Highest quality search results available