Thomson Reuters Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence
Whether you're putting together a pipeline analysis, or developing a comprehensive competitive intelligence study, Thomson Reuters Cortellis™ for Competitive Intelligence can get you to the critical information you need, faster.
Thomson Reuters Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence is an intuitive intelligence tool with access to a huge database of drug pipelines, deals, patents, companies, and the latest industry news. Create a full picture of the competitive landscape in your chosen therapy area with information from one source, speeding up decisions by giving you the exact information you want.
Web-based delivery and an incredibly fast search performance means you can find information anytime, anywhere, and get comprehensive drug information in just a few clicks. Offering an entirely new search interface, rapid filtering options, advanced analytic tools, and flexible packaging options, Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
With Thomson Reuters Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence, you can:
- Be the first to identify market gaps
- Find the right partner at the right time
- Assess comparable deals in a timely manner
- Discover targets with active patenting activities
- Research and evaluate competitor pipelines
- Review a company's strategic portfolio
Why choose Thomson Reuters Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence?
Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence simplifies and streamlines your information gathering process. Get answers faster with:
- Intuitive Interface — Easily and quickly search for and retrieve critical life sciences information. Expert editorial insights, precise ontologies, and state-of-the art search technologies ensure you get direct answers to make direct decisions.
- Trusted Content — Access timely and accurate Life Sciences information, subjected to an exhaustive editorial process by industry experts.
- Flexible Access — Integrate Thomson Reuters data into your internal systems and workflows with sophisticated APIs and Webpart Toolkits, or login anytime, anywhere, through the powerful, iPad compatible Web portal.
- Superior Analytics — Quickly interrogate and view information with visualization tools and analytics that work with you to empower your therapeutic insights, drug development decisions, and competitive awareness.
- Drug profiles: a synopsis of the history of the drug, from companies involved in the drug's discovery and development, patent protection, chemical structure, target/ MoA, indications in development, to details on discovery-stage, and pre-clinical data & clinical development, including ongoing & completed clinical trials
- Company profiles: descriptions of your competitors' areas of focus, financial state, drug pipelines, and listings of significant partnerships and drug licensing deals
- Deals: including financial terms, milestones, timelines and relevant drugs and patents associated with each deal
- Patents: expirations, infringements, and exclusivity
Forecasts: on similar drugs provide insight and a starting point for forecasting sales potential
Introducing Competitive Intelligence Analytics — powered by Spotfire:
- Derive new insights — Easy-to-use Spotfire based analytics bring drug pipeline & company data together to support end-user decision making
- Launch an analysis from within a results set.
- Make an assessment of the competitive landscape for specific indications, target-based actions. Use filters to see how this landscape changes over time.
Cortellis has been designed and built on customer feedback. As a result, we have introduced several enhancements and new features based on user input:
- Searching: Simple Searching Filtering, and added Advanced/Form Search for Drugs, and Saved Searches & Alerts.
- Technical Support: Introducing Live Chat, giving you access to Thomson Reuters support staff 24 hours a day, five days per week within Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence (English Only).
- Training and resources: The My Cortellis section has further enhancements, such as a Resource Library, designed to provide access to webinars, training (live & recorded) and marketing resources to help you get the most out of Cortellis for Competitive Intelligence.
The application is best viewed at a monitor resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels or higher, and at 256 colors or more (High Color or True Color recommended).
Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher, or alternatively Mozilla Firefox® 3.6 or higher, within a Windows XP operating environment.
Exported results/reports are downloaded into a separate browser window. You must therefore ensure you temporarily disable/turn off any pop-up blockers on your computer, since the content will not export correctly when a pop-up blocker is active.
In order to utilize all of the features available in the application, we recommend updating your Internet settings to enable or allow cookies for this website.
The application provides some exports in PDF format, to enable easy viewing and printing. You must therefore ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your machine to export successfully. Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, from the Adobe website.
Tel: +1 800.336.4474
Tel: +1 215.386.0100
Fax: +1 215.386.2911
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: +44 20.7433.4000
Brazil: +55 11 8370 9845
Other Countries: +1 215 823 5674
Tel: +81 3.4589.3100
Tel: 0800 888.8855 (free dial from Japan only)
Fax: +81 3.4589.3240
Australia & New Zealand:
+61 2 8587 7636
China: +86 10 5760 1200
India: +91 11 3044 6419
Korea: +82 2 2076 8100
South East Asia & Pakistan:
+65 6775 5088
Taiwan: +886 2 2503 3034