Thomson Reuters API and Webparts Development Toolkit
Maximize the value of THOMSON REUTERS Pharma with the WEBPARTS DEVELOPMENT TOOLKIT and Investigational Drugs API
Now any user can Access Thomson Reuters Pharma drug content when, where, and how they need it. Maximize your investment in Thomson Reuters Pharma by delivering content via your intranet, mobile device, your own custom application, and more.
The Investigational Drugs API allows you to customize how your organization retrieves information from Thomson Reuters Pharma. This means fast, convenient access to our investigational drugs content.
Your developers can use their creativity to develop the applications that work best for your organization. They might choose to build a collaboration tool where users can post and internally share drug-related comments. Or set up a dashboard for executives to see the specific information they want high-level summaries of. Developers could also set up applications based on the way your organization communicates, such as via intranet or mobile device.
With Investigational Drugs API, you can:
- Perform searches for drugs and disease briefings — both simple and advanced
- Filter results and rank by certain criteria
- Receive drug reports and disease briefings
- Get references associated with drug reports
- Find all companies in a therapy area or indication
- Generate a competitive intelligence matrix
The Thomson Reuters Webparts Development Toolkit is a set of ready-to-go, no-coding-needed web parts that allow you to search and analyze content, such as Thomson Reuters Pharma Drug Reports, on your intranet.
The Webparts Development Toolkit allows users to quickly view a graphical representation of the competitive intelligence landscape with information that's up-to-date, linked to original data sources, and easily exportable.
With the Webparts Development Toolkit, you can:
- Customize your intranet to include Thomson Reuters data of interest
- Share competitive intelligence reports, which include up-to-date information on the targets, drugs, or companies you are researching
- Quickly view a graphical representation of the competitive intelligence landscape
- Enhance SharePoint intranet functionality and enhance usability
- Query Thomson Reuters Pharma® drug data through SOAP and RESTful web services