Register Now — Find the Right Biomarker, at the Right Time, with the Biomarkers Module of Thomson Reuters IntegritySM
Don't miss this great opportunity to hear our Biomarker Information Expert Dr. Susanna Riqué-Rebull (Manager, Biomedicine at Thomson Reuters) discuss Integrity's biomarker information and how it can help you streamline your biomarker identification. She will also be on hand to answer your questions after her talk. This 45-minute session will be held on June 12, 2013, 10am New York / 4pm Paris.
Click here to register
Personalized Cancer Treatment and Patient Stratification Using NGS and Other OMICS Data
During this webinar, informatics specialists and oncologists from the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), the University of Maryland, and Thomson Reuters discuss the applications of a novel and comprehensive set of knowledge resources and analytical tools.
Click to watch
Reconstruction of Disease Pathology for Drug Discovery: Focus on Respiratory Diseases (Asthma and COPD)
During this webinar, respiratory disease experts and Thomson Reuters will discuss:
- Different aspects of asthma and COPD biology and challenges in disease research
- Applicability of disease pathway analysis tools in clinical and fundamental disease research
- Main features and content of the ongoing MetaMiner Respiratory Diseases project
- Case studies featuring use of disease reconstruction in drug discovery
- Industry member perspective on disease partnerships in the respiratory area