Certified Implementer Program
The Tax & Accounting Certified Implementer Program is a training and support service for leading accounting and consulting organizations to provide implementation assistance for some Thomson Reuters software products.
Certified Implementers directly help multinational corporations with consulting and start-up for Thomson Reuters software, including select ONESOURCE products.
Certified Implementers will help end users:
- Provide successful product implementation
- Offer process efficiency consulting
- Manage risk of implementation
As our solutions become more sophisticated and integrated into day-to-day workflows, it’s crucial to maintain the unparalleled support our clients expect and deserve. The Certified Implementer Program provides specialized training and knowledge to ensure successful project implementation of some Thomson Reuters software.
The program provides a framework for qualified member organizations to fully collaborate with Thomson Reuters and effectively satisfy our customers’ needs.
Implementers provide process improvement, integration, and implementation services to all users. Products offered through the program include:
- ONESOURCE Tax Provision (formerly TaxStream) — integrates seamlessly with general ledger and return systems to automatically generate calculations, reports, and documentation.
- ONESOURCE WorkFlow Manager — gives corporate tax departments the ability to standardize, streamline, automate, and track all aspects of corporate tax workflow.
- ONESOURCE Income Tax — offers a complete corporate tax compliance solution that integrates federal, state, local, international, and other income tax types.
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax — provides corporate tax departments with end-to-end global software and service solutions for complete indirect tax lifecycle management from tax determination, content, intelligent reporting, and integration to compliance and timely filing and remittance.
- ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing — provides expert knowledge on worldwide transfer pricing regulations, searchable databases for comparable taxpayers and a simple interface that streamlines the process of creating transfer pricing studies.
What Is the Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer Program?
David Bukovac, Sr. Director of Strategic Alliances, explains the Certified Implementer Program. Learn more
Why was the Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer Program created?
Hear why the Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer Program was created as a training and support service for leading accounting and consulting organizations. Learn more
What’s the advantage in leveraging a Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer firm?
Hear the advantages your corporation can gain with the Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer Program. Learn more