Virtual Office CS
Virtual Office CS offers 24/7 remote access to software and data via the Internet, relieving you of the IT burden and ensuring business continuance. We take care of hardware, software maintenance, and updates—all you have to do is log on and go to work. Enjoy peace of mind with your calculations and software running on secure servers in our Class IV Thomson Reuters Data Center.
The full line of CS Professional Suite tax and accounting software and select Microsoft products are available in the Virtual Office CS environment.
For more information, please visit the Virtual Office CS section on the CS.ThomsonReuters.com website.
Virtual Office CS Makes It Easier to Work
- Maximize remote staff and resources by enabling employees to work from home, remote offices, or at the client's site. By offering life-work balance options, like flextime and telecommuting, you can maintain qualified staff and avoid a talent shortage.
- Dedicate more time to your business by reducing the amount of time spent on technical hardware administration and software updates.
- Ensure business continuance . Even in the event of a fire, theft, or natural disaster, your software and client data remain safe on our powerful servers. We perform routing data back-ups to ensure that your data is secure.
- Enjoy the timesaving advantages of integration with the CS Professional Suite.
- Stay on track with BlackBerry® and other smart phone options to synch up to your Microsoft® Outlook® calendar.
CS Professional Suite® and Enterprise Suite™ applications are designed for professional production work. Our system requirements are based on the assumption that professional accounting firms replace their computer hardware and operating systems approximately every three years.
While our software may operate on less powerful hardware and operating systems, we do not believe it will perform at a level suitable for production work in those environments. Of course, as processing speed and RAM are increased, software performance will also improve. We recommend business class computers, which generally offer higher levels of performance than home models when running business applications.
The following links provide access to the general requirements for the current versions of all of our applications. However, some products have more stringent and/or additional requirements beyond those documented in the general requirements sections. Be sure to read the Product-Specific Requirements as well as the general requirements.