For Petroleum Revenue Tax
Designed specifically for companies with upstream oil and gas extraction activities.
The software provides assistance in preparing PRT returns and related expenditure claims. The system enables the user to prepare PRT1 (parts 1, 2 and 3), PRT2, PRT1A, PRT6 and expenditure claims PRT30, PRT40, PRT47, PRT60, PRT60A, PRT60B and PRT65. The user may also prepare the transfer of licence interest form PRT80.
A series of quality control features help to ensure the accuracy of the returns, including automatic generation of cross-references, tracking of sources of entries, and identification of changes since any previous review. ONESOURCE CORPORATE TAX (Petroleum Revenue Tax) allows the user to prepare a set of interlinked 'pages', consisting of the return and the supporting working papers from which it is prepared.
- Single file per Petroleum Revenue Tax return
- Single composite declaration file per period
- Interaction between Petroleum Revenue Tax return and composite declaration files
- Mid period Petroleum Revenue Tax expenditure claims
- Carry forwards between periods
- Automatic import of liftings, sales, stocks and expenditure data using IDb and XDb software
- Automated data extract facility for Petroleum Revenue Tax e-filing
Tel: +44 (0) 203 285 7649